IDCAA Training FAQ’s
Why should I choose Institut DERMed College of Advanced Aesthetics for my MediClinical Aesthetics Certification?
- We have over a 20-year history of teaching the most advanced treatment protocols, with a proven track record for client results.
- We train you on state-of-the-art equipment, including Crystal and Crystal Free Microdermabrasion, Microcurrent, Radiofrequency, DermaFrac, LED.
- We provide a very comprehensive Medical Aesthetics manual. Our curriculum covers everything you need to know about clinical aesthetics from recognizing common skin conditions to developing treatment plans and hands on knowledge of sophisticated advanced treatments.
- Lyn and her staff are licensed and experienced aesthetics professionals.
- We have industry experts for specialized instruction.
- You will use a top rated product line – that contains the highly active cosmeceutical ingredients that you are going to need to know about to prepare you to work with most any type of skin care line that you will encounter in your place of employment.
- Our graduates are in high demand and find some of the most exceptional job opportunities available.
What can I expect from this training?
Technology is great and so are the wide range of peels proven to treat a wide range of skin conditions with a low cost guarantee. As an example there is one peel modality taught in this class that has given a reliable 800% on investment even in slow economic times! What you need to know and what we teach you is which options are optimal for which skin type, color and skin disorder such as acne, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. From the solo practitioner to the medical spa employee to the busy salon/spa owner this training provides you with all the ways to expand your skin rejuvenation options.
Who should attend IDCAA?
Nurse Skin Care Specialists, Licensed Estheticians, Licensed Cosmetologists, Spa Owners.
Do you offer group rates?
We provide special discounts for groups of 4 or more students and also for current Cosmetology and Aesthetic School students (for eligible classes). We also try to make it easy and economical for you by offering you a package discount when you take more than one course. Please contact our client relations manager, Alli Kim at 1.866.433.7633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register your group.
After I purchase the class online what happens next?
As soon as you have purchased your seat you are automatically registered for the class. You will then receive a welcome packet of information from our Client Relations Manager.
Where are the classes held?
5589 Peachtree Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30341
What is the IDCAA Cancellation Policy?
If you have registered but are not able to attend, please notify us (by email or phone) seven days prior to the date of the class and your entire deposit may be applied to another class held within the next three months. After three months, your deposit will be forfeited. Cancellations less than seven days are non-transferable and forfeited.